NWA’s areas of expertise
Nelly Wenger Associates combines first-class skills for the strategic management of complex projects.
Three main areas of involvement:
- An idea, an investment, or a problem to be resolved: NWA takes care of the planning, definition and overall strategic management of the project. If mandated to do so by the client, NWA will represent it and defend its interests.
- NWA also provides public authorities, investors and companies with strategic consultancy services, and monitors the good governance of the project.
- Under certain circumstances, we will take the initiative and develop projects ourselves in keeping with NWA philosophy.
Within this framework, Nelly Wenger Associates aims to:
- Define the configuration of the project: its content, challenges, objectives and strategy
- Determine the circumstances of its realisation
- Identify the means
- Organise the management structures
- Mobilise and monitor the designers and operators
- Oversee all the tasks involved in the successful realisation of the project